Comment on page
Variables Node Section
The nodes in this section are used to store/hold some data. you can find all the literal nodes like string [for storing the sequence of characters], double [for storing the decimal number], integer [for storing the whole numbers].
1. Input node point – This node point is used to give the data dynamically instead of hardcoding them into the node.
2. Output node point – This node point is used to get the output or data you have entered or given through the input node point.
3. Use Run trigger checkbox – When you check this checkbox you will see that two new function node points will appear in the node one on the top left and one on the top right side.
- Run function node point On Left– this node point helps you to run the node on an event like on-click of a button.
- Run function node point on Right– this node point helps you to run your other logic after the current logic end has ended. For example, with one click of a button you want to assign data to a string node from the string node, and after the assignment of data you want to upload a file to the link present in the string node this run trigger help you out in such scenarios.
- Call set-state checkbox – this checkbox helps you with refreshing your UI, once your node is being called by some other node.
4. Make me global functionality – this checkbox helps you to make the node be available globally, which mean that you can use this data present in the node in other tabs also.
Note: To get this data in other tabs, you can use Page| get global var node present in function section in arsenal or directly search it in the search box.
5. Comment checkbox - This check box helps you to declare a comment or shot note inside the note itself as soon as you click on the checkbox an input inbox will appear in the node in the node itself, this is extra functionality that can be very useful when the number of nodes in one tab is large
Last modified 1yr ago